The Fictitious Life of Elizabeth Black | a notebook.

Thursday, September 5, 2019

Last Man on Earth

I've been enjoying watching the post-apocalyptic comedy The Last Man on Earth, particularly because of the one, the only, Carol Pilbasian. Phil annoyed me a bit in season 1, but I stuck with the show because it was overall quite amusing, but I am enjoying it even more in season 2.
Some of the best parts of Carol's quirky personality are her crafts, jokes, and clothes. Don't forget the raisin balls!!!

These are just some of her outfits that I like - she definitely does take advantage of the fact that there are not many people left in the world, obviously raiding some expensive boutiques to get her Kenzo, Moschino, Opening Ceremony, Alexander McQueen - of which you can find a decently comprehensive index here.
















No comments:

Post a Comment