The Fictitious Life of Elizabeth Black | a notebook.

Monday, July 18, 2016

Indian Summers

Loving the look of this period drama. I caught a peek of it on television a few weeks ago, and now have it on my list to watch. In the meantime, I can feast on the delightful pictures from it....





Login the dresses!


I love the intense colours and diversity of saris.

A gorgeous house

Cushions galore - looks like my type of room!




Such beautiful colours in the sari.


Not misplaced: they have a themed party in the show!

what a lovely divan!

Not misplaced: they have a themed party in the show!


I love everything about this dress.



A gorgeous garden.

What lovely bed linen.
Also, interesting article on the historical background/ context.

Sources: 
Vintage Gal Blog & 2nd post
Pictures 1-7 VG post 1.
Picture 8 - Indian Summers Channel 4 website
images 9-13 VG post 2
image 14 Guardian recap
images 15-21 Frock Flicks
Image 22 - Sinuous Mag
Image 23 - Frock Flicks (same link as above)

No comments:

Post a Comment