The Fictitious Life of Elizabeth Black | a notebook.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

9800345

You're lucky I'm posting, ( sarcastic!) I will be MIA for the next week or so because I have exams, but while waiting with baited breath for the kettle to boil, I want an email to come through. That's why I'm posting.

I love balloons, I hope to do this one day. It would be so much fun!

Oh my gosh, these shoes are really sexy - I want a pair. P.S. You have nice calves, whoever you are!


I just love this picture for some reason. It's probably the colour!


This reminds me of Where the Wild things are, what does it remind you of?


Just in time for my Japanese Exam!




A shell chandelier hanging around in my garden, this photo makes me think of the 70s.

x, Elizabeth



No comments:

Post a Comment