The Fictitious Life of Elizabeth Black | a notebook.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Saturday Night Fever


It's Saturday night, I have buckets of homework (including preparing for exams next week) , a meeting tomorrow, two essays on Monday, a random assignment that I don't know what to do about, outside, the sky is darkening and preparing for night, I am about to go out for dinner with my family and yet, I find the need to procrastinate even more.

Isn't the Young Robert Redford a hunk?!


I wish I could make this, it's so colourful and cute, it would look great on a chair... or my bed.


I love globes, colourful things and crayola crayons, what else could I ask for?
At the moment, sometimes I just wish that I could go back to the simplicity of the days when I was really young; I didn't know where all the continents where, drawing, cutting and pasting filled my time and I didn't have a care in the world. Except when I ran out of glue.

I have an obsession with suits and I am convinced that I will end up with a guy who wears a suit. Although, if everything goes to plan, according to my mum, (joking), I will marry a guy named Wendell Theodore Waxman. So, in the end, who knows??

I recently watched the movie I am Sam, had a good cry, and feel like watching it again. Which, in hindsight, has probably caused my current state of Beatlemania.

I hope the following ignites you inner Beatlemaniac too!




And a few parting words of wisdom...

No comments:

Post a Comment